Shopping for women’s clothes can be a hassle, especially when you think nothing fits — or if it fits, then it’s uncomfortable. 9Lilas Boutique in Pella believes you shouldn’t have to sacrifice style for comfort. 9Lilas Boutique is a women’s clothing store that centers around comfortable women's clothes that are stylish. Our women’s clothes have stretch but structure and will give you a feeling of beauty. Who says you have to sacrifice comfort to look good? We search for women’s clothes that meet our criteria so we can offer you the best look in Pella. Below, we’ll explore some of the reasons you should dress comfortably and with style.
WHY YOU SHOULD DRESS WITH STYLE
- People will listen to you more. When you dress professionally and look nice, subconsciously you carry more clout in others’ eyes. When you dress frumpy — while comfortable — is not necessarily the best way to garner attention, especially if you have something important to say. Consider this scenario: you’re in an office building and someone comes rushing in, yelling “Fire!” This person is wearing a dirty shirt, has holes in their jeans, and their hair is dishevelled. Would you get up or would you keep working? Now consider this same scenario, only someone in a nice business suit who looked clean was the bearer of the bad news. Odds are, you’d immediately rise with the one dressed professionally and question the one dressed not-so-professionally. At 9Lilas Boutique in Pella, we offer career wear for women who want to look their best. Amongst all of our clothes, from plus size women’s clothing to women’s dresses, we offer crisp looks that are comfortable, yet professional. Visit our store in Pella today!
- It shows you care about yourself. When you take your time to style your hair, put on nice makeup and perfume, pick out a matching blouse with a cute skirt, and wear a perfect pair of high heels, you are telling others you care about how you look. And when you care about how you look, others will care more about you.
- Humans are flawed. 9Lilas Boutique understands that one of the key components of first impressions is the clothing you are wearing. This is because humans are superficial, and it does matter how you look. This is human nature, and it takes years — if at all — to change this subconscious behavior because we all do it. You’re more likely to talk to a stranger who seems nice and is dressed well, then someone who is dirty. Before you even speak one word to someone, that person will already have an opinion of you based on the way you dress, your body language, and other subconscious or gut feelings we have. The better you are dressed, the more respect and clout you will have. 9Lilas Boutique in Pella understands this and offers women’s clothing in our clothing stores that are cute, stylish, and won’t break the bank.
- You are perceived as more erudite and powerful. Whether it’s from the constant stream of non-stop social media that floods us or it’s the sophisticated air with which certain people carry themselves, when you wear nice clothing all the time, you are immediately considered the expert in the room. Even though you may not think much about your clothing, others do. As the best women’s clothes shop in Pella, you’ll be surprised to discover the level of sophistication a nice pair of pants and a super comfortable blouse can bring. Not only will you be able to breathe, but you’ll also experience better treatment wherever you go.
- Dressing nice improves your self-confidence. When you wake up in the morning and glance in the mirror, how do you feel? Well, it’s the same image that has greeted you since you’ve been on this planet. But answer this: when you look at yourself in the mirror after you’ve gotten ready for the day, after your hair is styled, your makeup in place, and your dress in the perfect order, do you feel the same about yourself as you did when you looked in the mirror first thing in the morning? When you look nice, you are sending a subliminal message to yourself that you deserve success and that you deserve the promotion at work, not the person sitting next to you. When you need women’s clothing or plus size women’s clothing in Pella that affords you an attitude of sophistication, visit 9Lilas Boutique. We’ve got you covered for all your women’s clothes needs, from women’s dresses and skirts to trendy plus size clothing. Stop on in today!
- Dressing nice improves many aspects of your life, including responsibility. When you have to have nice shoes, clean clothes, and a clean look, you’ll have to plan ahead, pay attention to detail, and actually go shopping for plus size summer clothes or ladies’ handbags at 9Lilas Boutique in Pella.
- Learn what colors and patterns to wear and not to wear and what signal they send. Colors you wear send unconscious messages to others as well. Hence, wearing the right colors at the right occasions (and, no, we’re not talking about black at funerals here), will send a subconscious message that can be advantageous in business meetings, or the opposite if you wear the wrong color. Black, for instance, conveys power, so this is a great color to wear to meetings you have to negotiate in. However, too much black can be overwhelming, and can actually send a detrimental message. Blue is the color of calm and is a great color to wear to family reunions and to family holiday gatherings where tensions can sometimes run high. It also represents honesty and trustworthiness in our subconscious minds. So now you know why police officers, hospital personnel, and even bank logos are in the color blue. Green is a color of nature and can be calming as well. However, green is also the color of money and can represent greed (so don’t wear this to your next business meeting), but in a different vein, green is the color of the Army, so it can give the impression that you follow the rules — a great color to wear to your next evaluation at work. 9Lilas Boutique in Pella loves these colors for women’s clothing, and we offer a wide variety of different shades of green and blue so you can be the calm in the storm.
- Clothes can make statements about your personality instantly. When you see someone wearing a cowboy hat and boots, you immediately think that person loves horses and lives on a ranch. When you see someone decked out in his or her favorite sports team apparel, you know that person loves sports. When you see someone in a business suit, you think that person is a consummate professional. Bow ties make a different statement than ties and vests add an additional layer of professionalism. 9Lilas Boutique in Pella offers comfortable, stylish women’s clothes in many different styles so you can express yourself without saying a word. Visit our Pella store today!
- You will appear more attractive when you dress in stylish women’s clothing. When you dress nice, you appear more attractive, which can lead to better job opportunities and higher pay. Studies show that attractive people are more social, happier, and more successful than unattractive people. Furthermore, on average, you’ll make more money as well. 9Lilas Boutique in Pella offers the best in plus size women’s clothing and ladies fashions. Shop with us today!
- You are more approachable. When you look nice, sincere, and inviting, you’ll find that your circle of friends expands. When you look dumpy, unhappy, and closed off, no one will talk to you, which is the message your clothes are sending. When you look amazing in 9Lilas Boutique’s women’s plus size clothing, more people will smile at you, more strangers will approach you, cars will stop to let you cross the street, and you’ll receive more compliments (which, let’s admit it, we don’t receive enough of). You’ll be taken more seriously, and you’ll push yourself in life more. When you look good, you feel good. Enough said.
When you reflect back on history and think about what the powerful people wore, who do you think of? Abraham Lincoln always wore the same black suit and white shirt — and this was before style was even a thing. Albert Einstein always wore a suit. You’ll see all of the major composers of their time wearing the highest styles of their day. And when you think back on kings and queens, they decked themselves out in the highest fashions of their day because they knew that when you dress rich, you’ll appear rich, powerful, and in essence, undefeatable.
And let’s not forget dear ol’ Cleopatra, the famous queen of Egypt, perhaps the greatest dresser of her time who demonstrated perfectly that if you dress the part, you get the man — and the kingdom. She had both Julius Caesar and Marc Antony, two of the most powerful men of their time and arguably two of the most powerful men to ever walk this earth, at her mercy — and all because she dressed richly, drank crushed diamonds, and made grand entrances. Cleopatra was not the most gorgeous woman in her time. In fact, she had a hooked nose inherited from her Greek ancestry, a sloping forehead, and a pointy chin. Yet had circumstances gone her way, had Julius Caesar not been murdered on the Ides of March, had Marc Antony not fled the Battle of Actium, Cleopatra may have survived and lived to be one of the greatest queens in all of history — all because she dressed well.
HOW 9LILAS BOUTIQUE CAN HELP
9Lilas Boutique is the best women’s clothes shop that specializes in plus size women’s clothing in Pella. Offering a huge selection of stylish and comfortable clothing, we’ll help you dress for success, earn more money, and feel better about yourself, whether you’re a stay-at-home mom or a small business owner. Clothes make a statement about who you are and about how you care about yourself. Clothes tell others that you are someone to be taken seriously. Clothes make you feel good, and when you dress the part like Cleopatra, the stars align and what is meant to be, will be. Even if you don’t feel like it, stylish women’s clothing will increase your mood and perhaps spark an idea that can change the world.
9Lilas Boutique’s dream is to bring you the best in stylish, comfortable women’s clothing that instantly garners you compliments and gives you respect. After all, all women deserve to feel good about themselves, even if society says otherwise. Visit our women’s clothes shop in Pella, and give yourself that gift of self-worth today!